Monday, March 22, 2010

AWESOME READING REVEIWS

Today I'm going to write a reveiw for Fang by James Patterson and The Wild Girls by Pat Murphy. I'll start off with Fang. 

It was a great book, I mean I read it in 2 days, but I found a little gushier than I care for. I wish it had more fighting and Max smart elicing "smart" adults. I give it 4 stars.


Now for The Wild Girls.

It's awsome!! I've read it 3 times and it keeps getting deeper and  deeper every time. It's a great book for young writers, and young adventurers. I give it 5 plus stars.

Read & Write On!
ALEX

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of The Wild Girls before. Gonna go look it up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the fact that you've read this three times says something about how good this must be. I think I'll have to check it out. I'll let you know what I think!

    Tell me what makes it so great to you, romance, action? What do you like about it?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book beofre but the fact that you've read it 3 times and have given it 5 stars says a lot. I'm adding it to my to-read list.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting:)

    Sarah@Random Thoughts of A Confused Adolescent

    ReplyDelete